“Great food and service”

Dining options: Reservations
Maidenhead, United Kingdom
“Great food and service”
Reviewed 8 May 2014

food is good and if you want it more spicy just ask as they tend to dumb it done as that is what most people want. Good service and good low prices

• Visited May 2014

New Forest, United Kingdom
“Great Food”
Reviewed 30 March 2014

I love this place. The food is good, reasonably priced and the service is lovely. I haven't eaten there recently but it is a must for me to review because I have probably eaten here more in terms of takeaways than any other place. I've eaten in the restaurant with my sister, my sons, my friends and work colleagues and I always eat here if visiting my mum in Cippenham. Food is always fresh, tasty and authentic.

• Visited November 2013
Slough, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Tasteless”
Reviewed 9 August 2013

Been twice, dissapointed both times. Staff are nice enough but the food is uninspiring and very bland.

Visited August 2013
Cippenham
“Our local friendly restaurant”
Reviewed 12 March 2013

We have been going here for many years. The food is lovely, reasonably priced and the staff are very friendly without being over the top. They even remember my favourite drink when I ring up and book.

• Visited March 2013
Atyrau, Kz
“A good traditional village restaurant”
Reviewed 2 March 2013

Welcoming warm, friendly staff with a service to match when you visit here. You are quickly seated with drinks and poppadoms, staff are very helpful at explaining dishes on the menu and the chef will cook "off the menu" too. Food is of a good standard and reasonably priced, portions are a reasonably size too. Over the week-ends it gets busy and has a great atmosphere.

• Visited February 2013