“An absolute gem in sidmouth”
other travellers have booked this property
Cosy kitchen and lounge
Relax at the end of the day in front of the flat screen TV & DVD Comfy sofa which converts to a sofa bed.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Cosy kitchen and lounge
Relax at the end of the day in front of the flat screen TV & DVD
Comfy sofa which converts to a sofa bed.
Rustle up some culinary delights in the fully equipped kitchen with new appliances.
Cosy open plan kitchen & lounge
Sleep easy on our new double bed with quality sprung mattress and luxury bedding.
Bright and spacious bathroom with bath and shower
Welcome to Seatime with little extras such as light weight deckchairs and a picnic blanket.
Entrance hall with full length mirror and coat hooks
A warm welcome awaits at Seatime!
Lovely and lively, Sidmouth town centre
Sunny times on Sidmouth beach
Take a leisurely stroll along Sidmouth promenade!
Great hotels, cafes and restaurants line the promenade
Stunning Jurassic coastline
Jacobs Ladder, Sidmouth seafront
Relax in Connaught Gardens, Sidmouth
Sidmouth in bloom
Sidmouth seafront
Entrance steps to Seatime
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
cathedera...
Stayner, Canada
“An absolute gem in sidmouth”
Reviewed 22 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

My daughter and i stayed here for just over 2 weeks, while i sorted my elderly father out. It was lovely....very close to the sea and shops....nicely decorated.....well stocked.....the only con was no laundry facilities....no problem if only there for a short time, but for a two week stay, it was either a long walk, or a short bus ride to sidbury, as sidmouth does not have a laundereete...strange....other than that our stay was perfect, and we hope to return next year....would recoomend tnis rental

Your age range 65+
23 Nov 2017
Thank you so much, it was a pleasure to have you both staying in the apartment. Thanks for the fudge! I take your point regarding the washing facilities, most guests tend to stay 4-7 nights so I guess it isn't so important for them. If you come back next year, my other apartment next door (SeatimeToo) is a bit bigger and has a washing machine! Kind regards, Tracey
Reviewed 9 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

13 Sep 2017
Thank you Malcolm, I'm so pleased you had an enjoyable stay. Hope to welcome you again one day. Tracey
Halesowen, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Your age range 35-49
7 Aug 2017
Thank you for that lovely review, I'm so glad you had a great stay and hope to welcome you back again one day. Tracey
Mutley200...
Salisbury, United Kingdom
“"Home from home"”
Reviewed 4 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

We wanted a place to stay for a short break, for a much needed chill out!! We found it at Sea View. Tracy, the owner, gave us a very warm welcome....with a bottle of wine and some flowers. (I gathered from her guest book, that she normally leaves a box of biscuits for guests, but took on board that I am a Coeliac,hence the bottle of wine!) The flowers, were to apologise for the overrunning of works to the outside of the block..scaffolding and workmen still on going. She made us fully aware of the situation, offering our money back to book another place. Am glad we didn't change. Everything was supplied, we only needed wash gear and food. It is well situated, just a very short from both the beach and town centre.
We visited the White Horse for a meal, which was lovely. The staff were very friendly and helpful,understanding my Gluten Free needs, and 'bent over backwards' to ensure everything was ok for me to eat - I felt quite confident to eat there.
( I am VERY sensitive to gluten and am very ill even with just a small amount. In Bath, I had a VERY unpleasant experience at a restaurant. Having said what I ate was GF, it obviously wasn't.... I was nearly carted off to hospital!! When I contacted them they were very rude and put the phone down on me....won't be going there again!!) I was ok needless to say, after our superb meal at The White Horse in Sidmouth..
We also had a superb, HOMEMADE ice cream at the Forte Cafe ice cream parlour, yes, fully GF
A visit to the wonderful gardens throughout Sidmouth was a delight.
As it was a relaxing break we didn't visit anywhere else...but then we didn't need too!
Just what the Dr ordered. We WILL be back!

Your age range 50-64
chrisjerr...
Stroud, United Kingdom
“Great position”
Reviewed 16 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Flat located close to the town and beach.
It was all decorated to a high standard, cosy and comfortable.
The owner was easy to contact and helpful.
We had a good week and enjoyed our holiday in Sidmouth.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
17 Jul 2016
Thank you so much for the great review Chris, I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay and hope to welcome you back again one day. Kind regards, Tracey
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing