Cold scones! Jam and cream served in the same dish. Such a shame. Lovely setting-spoiled by not knowing how to serve a cream tea. I've never been served cold scones before-certainly not what was expected from a good quality hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This magnificent Regency hotel enjoys an unrivaled position at the centre of Sidmouth’s elegant Esplanade, overlooking the sea and adjacent to the picturesque town centre. Owned and personally run by the Hook family, resident proprietors for three generations, the hotel has a long standing reputation for hospitality and service. The property, having undergone expensive though careful refurbishment, is beautifully appointed with all amenities, excellent facilities and a stunning new spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Royal York & Faulkner Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal York And Faulkner Hotel
- Royal York & Faulkner Hotel Sidmouth, Devon