Have visited this hotel many times and this stay was for a family get together in August. Convenient location for the beach across the road which was enjoyed by the grandchildren. Meals, choice and the friendly service in the dining room were great this time, also cleaning staff very friendly, however reception was efficient but not particularly helpful and friendly. It was Folk Week so some rooms noisy at night but we had expected that, and enjoyed some of the folk activities during the daytime, we also used the nearby swimming pool. We enjoyed our stay and I hope we will be able to stay for another family get together.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This magnificent Regency hotel enjoys an unrivaled position at the centre of Sidmouth’s elegant Esplanade, overlooking the sea and adjacent to the picturesque town centre. Owned and personally run by the Hook family, resident proprietors for three generations, the hotel has a long standing reputation for hospitality and service. The property, having undergone expensive though careful refurbishment, is beautifully appointed with all amenities, excellent facilities and a stunning new spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Royal York & Faulkner Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal York And Faulkner Hotel
- Royal York & Faulkner Hotel Sidmouth, Devon