“Mini break”
other travellers have booked this property
Lounge Master Bedroom
Kitchen
Bathroom
Courtyard Garden
Lounge
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Mark S
Halesowen, United Kingdom
“Mini break”
Reviewed 19 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

This mini break a was a last minute. the cottage was just as it was shown in the photographs very clean very tidy and very comfortable TV could do with being a little bit bigger however that is the only downside to the whole of the Cottage we were made to feel very welcome with scones homemade jam and cream in the fridge waiting for us when we arrived and also some flowers on the dining room table would highly recommend this Cottage to anybody who wish to stay in Sidmouth will definitely use it again thank you so much for making our break worthwhile

3 Apr 2018
Ahh, thankyou very much. It's lovely to receive these comments and always very satisfying to know that Puffins is enjoyed by so many guests. I tend to agree with you about the TV and a little surprised that this hasn't been mentioned before. It is near the top of my shopping list, so maybe next time you visit I may have upgraded it?!
I look forward to hearing from you again.
Best wishes Liz
Ros B
“Lovely, cosy, comfortable cottage.”
Reviewed 25 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

It was a lovely relaxing 4 day stay in a very comfortable cottage in Sidmouth. Lovely walks around the area and then plenty of coffee shops / restaurants to relax in.

10 Mar 2018
I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay and glad you had a relaxing break. Sidmouth is a very popular resort. It's not a huge town but manages to provide most things to enable this. Thankyou for your comments.
jojohnson...
Loughborough, United Kingdom
“New Year Stay”
Reviewed 3 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

We used Puffins Cottage as a base for our Winter New Year getaway and found that the cottage really did live up to expectations. It was warm, cosy and comfortable and the kitchen had everything we needed to cook our celebratory New Years Eve meal. Thanks to Liz for the treats she had left for us too!!

17 Jan 2018
Ahh, so pleased you weren't disappointed! Thankyou very much for taking the time to write your review. Happy New Year to you and your family and to all my Guests who have enjoyed Puffins!
Very Best Wishes
gaye_mayg...
Cowes, United Kingdom
“An amazing haven!”
Reviewed 10 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

Sadly we could only spend 2 nights here, far too short for such a gem of a cottage!
Liz had thought of everything, the scones, flowers, salt n pepper mill(yes, I am a mill fan and even brought my own just in case!). It was warm,cosy,welcoming and had a great vibe. I didn't want to leave! Had a great dinner in Duke's, would recommend it, staff were fab! We shall return, thank you Liz.

24 Dec 2017
Thankyou Gaye for your lovely comments and it's always so rewarding to hear when Guests have had such a positive experience.
I hope you don't mind if I use this opportunity to wish not only you but all my Guests a very Happy Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year!
I look forward to hearing from many of you again in 2018!
Best wishes
Taunton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

18 Dec 2017
Thankyou ladies,so pleased you enjoyed your break! Could I thankyou also for returning The Clock Tower loyalty card, hopefully a future guest will find it useful. It was very thoughtful of you. I look forward to hearing from you again when you can manage some more girlie time!!
Best wishes Liz
quentinde...
London, United Kingdom
“Wonderful cosy cottage!”
Reviewed 1 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

I stayed here with my family for 2 nights and we loved it. Liz was a wonderful host, being very helpful during booking, to leaving top tips and also a yummy welcome treat! The house was set up and perfect for us when we arrived, the beds were comfortable and the house was very clean. The location is also really good.

Highly recommend and thank you Liz for a wonderful stay!

12 Nov 2017
Merci beaucoup Quentin!
So good to read your review and hear that everything went well for you and your family.I hope that you all enjoyed the rest of your time in England. I will look forward to welcoming either you, family or friends in the future.
Best wishes to you all.
denise336
Greater London, United Kingdom
“Perfect cottage near the town and the sea”
Reviewed 25 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Puffins is a pretty little cottage which is very clean and well thought out. It is well located and only a 10 minute walk into town and the seafront. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We'll be back!

12 Nov 2017
Thankyou very much. So rewarding to hear you thoroughly enjoyed your stay and I look forward to hearing from you again for another stay!
Best wishes
Liz
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing