Esplanade Gardens Hotel
US$151
US$125
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
The Crown Spa Hotel(Scarborough)
US$238
US$188
  • Breakfast included
Red Lea Hotel(Scarborough)
US$105
Hackness Grange Country House Hotel(Hackness)(Great Value!)
US$132
Priceline
Weston Hotel(Scarborough)
US$146
All reviewsb bsingle roomfresh fruit saladlocally produced itemsincluding black puddingfree range eggscooked breakfastfriendly ownerslovely bed and breakfastnight staythe cliffnew ownerslate bookingparking permitbeds were comfortablebiscuitsclean tidy
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 May 2013

Just come back from a one night stay,myself and two friends having done some walking in the area.
Meet by derek upon arrival,very friendly shown to a very clean and bright room,settled in with no fuss.In the morning came down to an excellent breakfast,nicely presented and hot.
All three of us concluded that we would definitely come back when in the area again..

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 April 2013

Arrive to a nice warm welcome a friendly smile and a pleasant experience.

The room was clean and spacious with large victorian sasch windows the beds were comfortable and the room was large enough for my family to relax in appliances modern and well kept dvd player built into tv etc

Breakfast was fresh and tasty using local farm produce and once again a pleasant smile from the hosts (cost nothing but goes a long way)

Overall very good will use again!!

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Chaos45
Reviewed 7 March 2013

I have stayed in this hotel on two occasions whilst visiting friends in Scarborough. The rooms, whilst slightly dated, are very clean, as is the rest of the hotel and the beds are certainly extremely comfy.

What really sets this place apart though is the quality of the breakfast, which s truly amazing, and all locally sourced, fresh produce. I will try and stay in this hotel whenever I visit in the future. The propriator is very friendly too.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 February 2013

We come here every year. I don't usually write reviews but after seeing a couple of negative ones I felt I had to. Derek has always tried to carry our bags up to our room & both Jenny & Derek are extremely friendly. My partner would rather have stayed in there chatting to Derek than with me & our daughter!
The rooms are always spotless(we wouldn't go every year if they weren't) & the breakfast is amazing. You order the night before which I like & they give you chance to have fruit & cereal before bringing cooked meal. My daughter, Emily, has said she doesn't ever want to stay anywhere else in Scarborough!
I've never not had my room serviced & I have always returned to find it immaculate with the refreshment tray topped up with lovely biscuits.
Before we found Esplanade gardens we used to stay in a different b&b every year but not anymore and we look forward to coming back this summer, if you're not fully booked! We actually changed our dates last year so we could go & they were very flexible with our room as I booked for just me & my daughter as my partner was working away but then got time off and they were very happy to change our room at short notice.
Brilliant value for money, recommend to anyone who wants a comfortable bed, clean room & delicious breakfast with a warm welcome.
Thanks for having us & the review in the comments book from Huddersfield was definitely written by me!

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank BeckyphilEmily
Reviewed 6 February 2013

Warm welcome and good explanation of facilities. My room was warm and cosy with full ensuite. I had a hearty Yorkshire full breakfast which set me up for the day. A great night's stay at incredible value.

Room Tip: Room 2 was quiet and cosy.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business