“Fabulous”
other travellers have booked this property
Open plan living and dining with a contemporary and eye catching kitchen
Easy chairs in the bay window View from the bay window
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Open plan living and dining with a contemporary and eye catching kitchen
Easy chairs in the bay window
View from the bay window
Modern, well equipped kitchen
Open plan living
Dining area
Photo to be amended once a further sofa arrives
42' curved TV with DVD player
King size bed in bedroom one
Wardrobe and chest of drawers in bedroom one
Through to bedroom one en-suite
En-suite to bedroom one
Two single beds in bedroom two with hanging space either side of chimney breast
Main bathroom
Top of the cliff lift down to the spa- a two minute walk away
Cliff lift
Spa orchestra playing
Part of south bay beach
View over to the spa and the grand hotel
Scarborough bay
Scarborough bay and castle
View from the Esplanade
View up to Filey
The Italian Gardens
Prince of Wales Gardens at the top of Esplanade Gardens
Part of the Esplanade
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Fabulous ”
Reviewed 2 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

I just had to write a review about this beautiful apartment. Me and my husband have just arrived back home after a fabulous few days. The location is perfect, very relaxing and peaceful but everything you could want on the doorstop from cliff top walks to the beach to the town centre. The apartment is home from home and is fully equipped with everything you could think of to make your stay memorable. We’ll definitely be back.

8 Dec 2017
Thank you for your review and I am pleased you had a lovely stay.
Reviewed 24 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
26 Nov 2017
Thank you for your wonderful review and your summer 2018 booking. If you want to fit a break before then please do not hesitate to contact me. Thanks again.
Reviewed 18 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
19 Nov 2017
In relation to your disappointing review I have the following comments to make:
1. Noise from building work. Unfortunately, you did not raise this until the 5th morning of your stay. If you had contacted me about this sooner I might have been able to do something about it. Nobody else has complained about noise issues and I stay in the property on a regular basis so can only assume this is an isolated case. Per the listing details the block next door is due to be ready for occupation next month.
2. I did not know the towel radiators were not working and I apologised for the plumber turning up unannounced. I knew nothing about this appointment and would not have allowed it to happen without your consent if I had. The plumber was instructed by the management company without my knowledge. The radiators have now been replaced and are working perfectly.
3. As discussed last week, the refund we agreed as a goodwill gesture, had been sent out and I asked you to contact me if you had not received it within the next few days. Having not heard from you I assumed it must have arrived. I will now cancel and reissue a replacement cheque.
Em G
“Excellent”
Reviewed 26 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Beautiful apartment clean tidy well equipped. Great location no need for car. Perfect! Thank you Helen. Cant wait to book again soon!

10 Nov 2017
Thank you Emma, hope you return soon.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Brooklands Retreat Scarborough 5*”
Reviewed 2 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Stayed at Brooklands Retreat for our anniversary 24/9/2017 for 3 nights. Perfect location for beach and town centre. Apartment is just as shown in photos. We will be visiting again.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
6 Oct 2017
I am glad you had a lovely anniversary and hope you visit again soon.
graciefam...
Stirling, United Kingdom
“Beautiful apartmentWe”
Reviewed 30 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

We spent four nights in this beautiful apartment. Helen has thought of everything you could possibly need and more with attention payed to the smallest detail. It has lovely armchairs at the bay window to watch the sea from while enjoying a wee glass of wine.The apartment is close to everything and there is the Weston hotel situated at the corner of the road, which serves high quality reasonably priced meals.You can book breakfast there too. Lovely villages, parks and cliffs nearby to visit too.

30 Sep 2017
I am so glad you had such a lovely stay, I think I may have to try the Weston for a meal when I am next over.
Christine...
Mansfield, United Kingdom
“First Class”
Reviewed 23 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

My husband and I stayed at Brooklands Retreat for 5 nights,the apartment is 5 star in every way.The furnishings throughout are beautiful,a lovely spacious lounge with 2 sofas abd 2 really comfortable chairs in the big bay window looking out towards the sea,really comfortable beds,and a kitchen with everything in it you could possibly need.The parking outside is by scratch card, which is so easy to use and the location of the apartment is such that if you don't want to use your car there is no need to.This apartment is ideal for one or two couples,we will definitely be returning both on our own and with friends.Thank you Helen for a lovely restful holiday

30 Sep 2017
Thank you for such a positive review. I too like to sit in those chairs looking out to sea when I stay over. I hope you return soon.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing