“Certainly a place to eat good food!”
Review of Jeremy's

Jeremy's
Ranked #19 of 378 Restaurants in Scarborough
Cuisines: European
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 3 July 2014

This was the second time my wife and I ate here and once again the food was excellent! Great choices and amazing deserts. We will be back again!

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Great menu backed up by superb cooking,warm and friendly staff a real hidden gem need to book at weekends and probably midweek too

1  Thank Ray B
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

My Husband and I went for a meal for his birthday. I had popcorn chicken to start and the fillet of cod with crayfish and mushroom risotto. Hubby had scallops then the duck. We shared a creme brulle. Food was gorgeous, as was the wine. You couldn't fault the staff at all. Attentive but not overpowering.

We will be back!

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Just enjoyed a great meal at Jeremy's with two of us enjoying a fantastic 3 course meal with wine for under £100.00 (including tip). Would certainly recommend it and visit again!

Thank you.

1  Thank Alasdair N
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Again another lovely meal. My choice of razor clams to start and duck as a main was fab. The exceptional part was the dessert which was a seaside surprise. Absolutely brilliant!

My mum and sister had the steak and said they enjoyed their meal, my sister was particularly happy (and quiet) with her rhubarb cheesecake!

I'm pleased to say there has been a change in staff since my last visit and the new girl was much more efficient (the service was just slightly off last time).

1  Thank DianeLS