“ Impatient waitress”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
“ Impatient waitress”
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

The seating wasn't very good we were told to sit right near counter, and middle isle. Therefore my partner couldn't relax as there were people walking past him every minute. Also the waitress was very rude and rushing us to order she also got annoyed with my son when he changed his mind. I understand that these cafes on the sea front can be busy but there is no reason to be like this with customers. I thought that these holiday places would welcome the visitors, but from my experience this isn't the case. Think I will be planning abroad next year as the sea side places are going down in my books.

3 Thank Olivia L

“Overpriced!”
Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

Our party of 8 (4 adults and 4 children) came one morning for breakfast after leaving our caravan site and wanting a meal before our day out in Scarborough. Parked the car and walked into the first place (probably should've looked at other places nearby first) My two daughters went for bacon rolls and at 3.95 each and 3.75 for beans on toast I went for the 'wake up' breakfast as did 4 of our party, and my partner had 'seans famous belly buster' that cost £8.50! The bacon rolls got wasted by girls as the bacon was full of fat , the 'wake ups' were demolished clean plates all round as they weren't very big at all I chose 'tomatoes' instead of beans and was disappointed that this meant a half a grilled tomato! As well as coffees and fruit shoots our bill came to over £50 and some of us were still hungry wished we had of gone to subway further up the road! Disappointed that other people arriving after us were given children's menus as we weren't aware of this and had to order from the main breakfast menu for four kids! Also the upstairs toilet smelt very strongly of urine floor was minging which I found unacceptable at 11am!

Visited August 2014
Darlington, United Kingdom
“Worst food I've ever had”
Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

Trying to look for sumwere to eat came across the princess cafe went in ordered and food came quite quick and I got steak pie chips peas only thing decent to eat we're the peas the steak pie was really burnt on the bottom and the chips looked and tasted like they have been there for weeks never again

2 Thank Rachaelt1984
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“just OK”
Reviewed 9 August 2014

visited for breakfast and thought it looked nice from the front and inside was clean and tidy. the only downside was the waitress i really don't think she wanted to be there and we were being a nuisance by actually coming into the cafe as she had to do something. we tried smiling and saying hello to her but it fell on deaf ears. we practically got our pot of tea thrown at us and when we asked for ketchup we just got grunted at. on a plus side the breakfast was nice and the Yorkshire tea lovely but wouldnt go back in there. the toilets are also a hike as they are up a couple of flights of stairs not good when visiting with young children.

• Visited July 2014
“Terrible”
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

The staff are ignorant. I have never felt so unwelcome in all my life. I wouldn't go back there ever again. Absolutely terrible experience

• Visited July 2014