The Crown Spa Hotel
The Crescent Hotel(Scarborough)
US$163
US$147
  • Breakfast included
Hackness Grange Country House Hotel(Hackness)(Great Value!)
US$134
Priceline
Weston Hotel(Scarborough)
US$120
US$100
PremierInn.com
5,040 results
All reviewsmood lightingsea viewice roomceiling fanfeature roomcontinental breakfastlovely hotelsteam roomon arrivalfree upgradeleisure facilitiesexecutive roomreception staffstreet parkingshort breaklovely roomtop floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 December 2013

We stayed here on 14th December 2013 in an Executive King room and we were extremely happy with our stay. I wish we'd had time to use more of the facilities and will definitely use them next time we stay. I'd highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
crownspahotel, Manager at The Crown Spa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review, I am delighted that you have had an enjoyable stay and I do hope that a return trip to Scarborough does bring you back to the Crown. I will pass on your positive comments to both the staff and management who will be delighted that we have another satisfied customer who wants to return to the Crown.

Once again thank you for taking the time to leave a review as we do respond to all feedback and use it to improve the experience for future guests.

Reviewed 16 December 2013 via mobile

We have stayed at this hotel on numerous occasions and have always been very pleased with the service and accommodation. We did not think that the hotel could improve on this , but our last visit we enjoyed even more. The staff are all helpful and polite, nothing is too much trouble. The added parking behind the hotel for a small charge was an added bonus. Our room was spotlessly clean with a modern flat screen TV ( TV also in bathroom!) Our breakfast was excellent and cooked exactly as requested. We had a very enjoyable stay and would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review, I am delighted that you have once again had an enjoyable stay and I do hope that you keep returning to and the Crown. I will pass on your positive comments to both the staff and management who will be delighted that we have another satisfied customer who wants to return to the Crown.

Reviewed 16 December 2013

My wife and I stayed at the hotel in October 2013. We've stayed there before and always left satisfied. This time, however we were upgraded to an executive room which was lovely and made our stay all the more pleasurable. As usual we stayed 2 nights. What can I say?
The room was fantastic and well stocked with more than you could need, the bed was very comfortable, the bathroom was a joy. The hotel has a welcoming atmosphere, the staff are friendly and very helpful. Breakfast is first rate and 'belly busting'. The Spa it's self is clean and relaxing with all the facilities you would expect in a 4 star hotel. We'd paid a little more and had a couple of treatments including a relaxing back massage and a “Mud Rasul” which was amazing. If you're planning on staying the night in Scarborough this is the hotel to do it in. We'll definitely be back in fact its a bit of an annual treat for us now... two nights a year in the Crown Spa, can't wait for our next visit

Room Tip: Always request an upgrade
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review, I am delighted that you have once again had an enjoyable stay and I do hope that you keep returning to and the Crown. The Spa is a wonderful place to spend an afternoon relaxing when the weather is a little cold and the Rasul treatments are a real treat.

Reviewed 15 December 2013

lovely place, shame about the food. cold turkey, " roasted potatoes " that were deep fried and tasted of old chip fat. Undercooked sprouts that you couldn't stick your fork in. A good variety of other vegetables, all under cooked and cold. Starters and puddings were all acceptable. A good after dinner disco. We paid £32.50 per head for 40 people who all complained. We were given a drink afterwards as way of apology.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
crownspahotel, Manager at The Crown Spa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2013

May I first of all say how disappointed I am that you were not happy with certain aspects of the food served at the party night. Having spoken to the manager Philippe who dealt with your complaint and after speaking to the bar staff who the complaint was voiced in front of it does appear that a lot of your party had no issue with the turkey and that the main issue was with the sprouts that may have been undercooked.

Philippe dealt with this in a manner that I am satisfied with and I feel that the wine that was given as recompense was adequate. On the same night we did serve over 160 other people all of whom complimented the evening’s food.
Once again I am extremely sorry that on this occasion certain aspects were not to your satisfaction.

We do thank all of our customers for taking the time to write a review and use any feedback to enable us to provide a better service for future guests.

Reviewed 11 December 2013

We stayed two nights at The Crown Spa Hotel. When we arrived we had a complimentary upgraded room which was a lovely surprise! The room was at the rear of the hotel and was very spacious and comfortable. It had a king size bed, flat screen tv and good coffee and tea making facilities. I loved the lighting in the bathroom.
The lounge area was very cosy with a log burning fire.
All of the staff were very helpful and pleasant which made our stay very enjoyable. We came away feeling very relaxed and will definitely be returning to this hotel again next year.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review, I am delighted that you enjoyed the complimentary upgrade something we often are able to do during the quieter months.

We do have some wonderful staff who are always delighted when we have a customer that leaves the hotel happy. I will pass on your positive comments to both the staff and management who will be delighted that we have another satisfied customer who wants to return to the Crown