The Premier Inn, Scarborough, was warm and comfortable, the room spacious and the staff friendly and helpful.
The on-site restaurant had a varied menu and provided value for money.
The location in the centre of Scarborough is very convenient.
We have only two gripes:
1. The hotel does not have its own car park so you have to park in a council facility and that wasn't cheap, although it was only just across the road so it was convenient.
2. The floors are thin by modern hotel standard and on a couple of nights we were uncomfortably aware of the movements of the guests in room 203 above us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy Yorkshire's famous north and south bay beaches and the dramatic Scarborough Castle nearby ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Scarborough Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Scarborough Hotel Scarborough