“Vintage fair”

The Spa Scarborough
Ranked #9 of 87 things to do in Scarborough
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: North Yorkshire's premier Entertainment & Conference venue. The Spa is home to the Scarborough Jazz Festival, The Scarborough Spa Orchestra & hosts entertainment all year round. 2016 highlights include The Proclaimers, Russell Watson & The Billy Pearce Laughter Show.
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Attended the vintage fair in the Spa and was very impressed with the theatre venue. The music Accompanying the vintage fair was added entertainment. Vintage music mixed with a live artiste. A very enjoyable afternoon.

Reviewed 27 October 2013

On our second night in Scarborough, my wife and I decided to visit the Comedy Club at the Spa. We had drinks in Farrers' bar before entering, beautiful place I might add. The show was brilliant, best £10 we have ever spent! The comedians were absolutely hilarious.
Really must recomment this one!

Reviewed 13 October 2013

Me and my other half are members of the rotary club and we went to the new comers on Friday night and enjoyed a lovely meal and free wine in the new bar we went back the next evening to the entertainment. The entertainment was really good we had a really good time it wouldn't have been as good as it was if it wasn't for four amazing bar staff ryan,Arthur ,George I think it was and a guy from South Africa I apologise as I can't remember your name but thanks guys hats of to you :)

Reviewed 1 October 2013

We attended the 2013 Jazz Festival. The Spa is full of period character; well maintained. The weather was superb so the Spa's setting next to the sea, was ideal. Acoustics were good both on the floor of the hall and up in the balcony.

Reviewed 1 October 2013

It must be 30 years or more since I was in the Spa at Scarborough. My wife and I attended a 3 day conference including a dinner dance in September 2013 and I found the Spa to be quite unlike the Spa I remembered. It seems to be in splendid shape and the staff were terrific - friendly, smiling and helpful. The dinner including excellent Yorkshire puddings was very good.The only slight problem we had was trying to book car parking in advance, it does not seem possible to do that online and over the phone they could not process successfully a Debit Card with a foreign address (France). In any case, I dislike giving card details by phone in this day and age, it is simple not secure.