“Excellent value without compromise on quality”

Nishat Spice Tandoori
Ranked #96 of 365 Restaurants in Scarborough
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 25 October 2013

My wife and I are now regular visitors here and are never disappointed. Excellent service and quality food is always on offer. The mid week banquet is particular good value.

1  Thank Eddie B
There are newer reviews for Nishat Spice Tandoori

Reviewed 23 September 2013

Stopped by to order takeaway whilst stopping over locally. Quick service + really good curry. Had the Jalfrezi. Nom Nom Nom. Cannot wait to go back :)

1  Thank rich R
Reviewed 22 September 2013

Four went last night, (Saturday 21/09/2013) Mum and Dad, Daughter and Son in law, 3 starters, 4 Mains, stuffed paratha, poppadoms and pickles several Cobra's and Ginger ales £70.00 the lot! excellent value, service restrained yet attentive, a small delay for the mains but we didn't care as we were too busy gossiping!, Lamb Safrangi and Chicken Anadala fabulous, Lamb Passanda Bhuna likewise. We often have take away of a weekend, this was an excellent night and top value just go and enjoy, thanks NISHAT!

1  Thank Gerry F
Reviewed 2 September 2013

My husband and I visit scarborough on a regular basis and we always have a take away from Nishat Spice. Never had a bad meal yet and we try to have something different every time.

1  Thank Joyce187048
Reviewed 12 August 2013

I found this restaurant on my first night in Scarborough. It's not central to the town, but there's free parking all round the establishment and it was convenient to where I was staying.

I was not sure what to expect as the prices seemed almost too good to be true. However, the service was excellent and the food was absolutely superb - the best Indian food I have had in a long while!!

I had seven nights in Scarborough, and ate in the Nishat Spice on three of them. What more can I say!