“Great place for fish and chips with the family” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Walkers Fish Restaurant

Walkers Fish Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 353 Restaurants in Scarborough
Cuisines: Seafood, British
Good for: Cheap Eats, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Scarborough, United Kingdom
“Great place for fish and chips with the family”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

Excellent place for family fish and chips. Great restaurant. Service great and food delicious. We live locally and go as a treat every now and then. Highly recommend.

1 Thank Sasha O

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Good food in nice surroundings”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014

Had two good evenings here with family. Nice aquarium for children to watch and colouring books.
Food was well presented and tasted very good. I had the sea bass. Did not manage pudding as starter and main were more than enough. Nice atmosphere and pleasant surroundings

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Frances R
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Worth a visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

Visited here on Sunday evening but they couldn't serve us as they were closing at 6pm. Glad we returned during the week as we had a lovely meal. Good selection of fishy starters and mains, with veggie and non-fish choices too. Childs menu available too.
We all enjoyed generous portions at good value prices. Real chippy chips too, not the frozen fries many places serve. They do boxed sweets if you want to take your pudding away.
Staff were efficient and the premises are fresh and clean.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Shkc26
“Perfect end to a seaside holiday”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

Just been to Walkers for our last meal of the holiday in Scarborough and only found then by accident driving back from Bridlington. So pleased we did as it was a lovely 90min meal for us and our little girl. The portions were huge so we shared two medium portions and there were lots left over - not for a lack of trying as it was easily the best fish and chips ever!

1 Thank Liddlemissfluffypink
Scarborough, United Kingdom
“Takeaway”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

It was Sunday and I had been away for a short break and decided that rather than cook I would ask Walkers if they would do me a takeaway. At £8 for fish chips and mushy peas I thought it was expensive. I waited for a very long time. There were very few people in the restaurant. In fact there seemed to be a very large group of very young staff in the kitchen. One young female was playing about with another one's hair. When I asked why it was taking such a long time for my order I was told, not pleasantly, that they were cooked fresh and the diners in the restaurant came first. The restaurant was virtually empty and of course, when I got my meal home (I live very close by) it was cold. Needless to say, I shan't be going there again.

4 Thank 100ChrisBi