“Takes you back in time”
Review of Sipping Happily - CLOSED

Sipping Happily
Reviewed 7 April 2013

Found this place by accident and so glad we did. It was a very cold April day and needed somewhere to shelter and have a hot drink. This place was divine, I ordered a hot chocolate, and it came served in a proper mug and it was steaming hot, my husband had a milky coffee which was also steaming hot. The young lady behind the counter was very friendly indeed, the place is quaint and well equipped for young children

Reviewed 17 November 2012 via mobile

Breastfeeding friendly and soft play areas for little ones. It was nice and quiet when we went and I felt very comfortable having my son play in one of the toy areas.

Reviewed 8 November 2012

I visited Sipping Happily to arrive when the nice environmental inspector was telling Michelle she had scored the highest score, had there not being customers in I think she would have kissed him.
Full of young mums with babies, lots of excellent toys for youngsters to play with, I felt very welcome even though I was on my own, I ordered Veg soup and a pot of tea, which arrived, a huge bowl of soup two rounds of lovely wholemeal bread with plenty of butter, and a pot of tea which supplied me with 2.5 big mugs of tea. Please try this excellent cafe out, it really is a family friendly place where the owner, Michelle will try to accommodate your every need.

Reviewed 5 November 2012

Stopped in last thursday looking for somewhere warm for the 5 of us (2 grown ups & 3 kids!) Found a real Gem! Tea served in a proper pot ( not one of those metal things that pour more in your lap than in the cup!), with proper mugs, enormous mikshakes for the kids and delicious cakes (big slices of!!) all finished off with a friendly welcome. A real must if you're in Scarborough.

Reviewed 31 August 2012

Amazing if you have kids, live in Scarborough or just visiting you should visit this child friendly cafe. Great food in a relaxed atmosphere! The Best!!!