“£16.30 for 2 drinks!”

Antons Cafe Bar Grill
Ranked #70 of 387 Restaurants in Scarborough
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: This is a brand new restuarant it used to be called cielos but been taken over and it is lovely, complete refurb with quality furnishings and we went there last night the food was brilliant and service second to nonewant to wish Anton and all his staff all the best for there new venture.Ken & Irene
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Ordered at the bar a double Smirnoff vodka & coke and a double Bacardi & coke; £16.30! No table service, no smile, no reason for this price in Scarborough! I’ve paid less for drinks in Paris and London!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Another pleasent evening at this restaurant, enjoyed by all our party.. My scampi was slightly over cooked which was a shame as I have enjoyed their excellent scampi over the years, Normally thier scampi is the best and I have not had better anywere.I will be going back and will order scampi again.

1  Thank Stewart W
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

1st time to visit Anton's.
Pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food. Good service and a beautiful view of Scarborough harbour.
Would definitely recommend the upstairs seating and ask for a table with the view.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Visited here in March then June.
The first time we visited they did not have any fresh lobster this was at 6pm on an evening. We opted for tomato garlic bread. The tomato sauce that comes on the garlic bread is very tasteless. We then both had the lasagne... it was quite cold when served. My partner asked the waitress if it could be served hot to be told its frozen and not homemade which will explain the watery tastless sauce. Left quite disappointed.

We decided in june to try the restaurant again as we have had lobster there which was nice....again NO LOBSTER left at 5.30pm. My partner had a steak burger which was very fatty and had hard bits in. I had a pepperoni pizza which was average but not worth the money. However, the chocolate desert was lovely.

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Came here as was in nice location and was v busy so thought we’d try. Staff friendly. Ordered the food which wasn’t the best. Was average. My partner got the steak at £21 which it was not worth the price. I had lasagne which was covered in oil. Very disappointed. Would only go for drinks not food.