“The food here is superb.”
Review of Reflections

Reflections
Ranked #62 of 365 Restaurants in Scarborough
Price range: US$27 - US$47
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Reflections is part of The Crescent Hotel, and offers a fantastic dining experience for residents and non residents alike. We use good quality, local ingredients and the menu changes twice a week so there is always something new to try! We offer private dining and can cater for large bookings. We also offer a good vegetarian selection, and if you have any special requests just let the chefs know and they will make you something extra special!
Reviewed 14 March 2013

I've never stayed here, so I have no knowledge of the rooms. I chose this hotel as the venue for my 65th birthday celebrations, based on Trip Advisor reviews, and I was not disappointed.
The food here is superb, and everyone in my group thoroughly enjoyed their meals. The service was attentive, and there was a good atmosphere in both the dining room and bar.
We found plenty of seats for our group in a comfortable room, just off the bar, where my wife surprised me with a special cake.
A smashing venue for a party, or even just for a nice meal and an enjoyable night out.
Highly recommended.

There are newer reviews for Reflections

Reviewed 11 December 2012

enjoyed a lovely xmas lunch with the girls from work lovely food and excellent service and good value for money. will be going again.

Reviewed 2 December 2012

I recently had sunday lunch in Reflections and can honestly say , it has to be the best in town. Three courses with coffee ( including the finest roast beef I have ever tasted ) for £14.50 represents money extremely well spent The restaurant is in The Crescent Hotel which is itself a very comfortable place with friendly staff and excellent chefs . This quality at this price is fab . Well done Paul and Lyndsay