“Very good ice cream”

Chill at Planet Ice Cream
Ranked #5 of 7 Dessert in Scarborough
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Lots of choice of flavours and a very good ice cream, reasonable price too at £1.80 for a single scoop cone, ideal way to finish the day after a fish and chip supper

Reviewed 20 June 2014

I visited here a few months ago and instead of going to the ever popular Harbour Bar I decided for a change. Me and my niece both approached the counter and looked at all the wonderful flavours displayed on the board. My niece is extremely picky so she just went for a plain vanilla cone, but myself thought that the mango ice cream had an appealing sound to it.

We then approached the till, and a young girl came and served us. I asked for my option and she then said that it is not available and the only one available were those that were displayed on the machine. Why show us all the other options then?

The service was good but was more disappointed in the selection offered from such a big place.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Being from Scarborough Harbour Bar is the go-to place for ice cream, however with similar prices and lots more flavours/options I will definitely be returning to Chill as it's delicious! 5 flavours of ice cream in a tub for £2.30 is hard to beat.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Lots of flavours option to eat in and get big piles of it or get huge cones and take away always a queue for take out tho! but i loved it always visit here!

Reviewed 11 October 2013

Really, there are 28 flavours to choose from and my favorite is the dark chocolate and ginger! Also for the calorie conscious and diabetics some soft serve flavours include pineapple chocolate vanilla orange lemon and mint!