“had us jumping round every corner!”
Review of Terror tower

Terror tower
Ranked #1 of 10 Fun & Games in Scarborough
Reviewed 18 July 2014

a group of 4 of us went round, well more crawled round!
loved the different themes and the live actor!
well worth the £3! only thing to let it down on the day was the camera wasn't working when we went to pay for our photos, not a fault of the company, just one of those things!
would defo recommend going round, brilliant to go round with friends!

There are newer reviews for Terror tower

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Like most things, you get what you pay for. For under £12 for 2 adults and a child I wasn't expecting it to be on a par with the York or Edinburgh dungeons. What I did get was an enjoyable time. The best part was seeing who would be first to guess which movie we were walking through. Even though I didn't get scared I know my daughter and partner had a couple of jump moments.

Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

I don't see how a live actor would make this better. Wouldn't pay full price for this. If you like blood stained walls, alien experiments and people being executed then watch it on DVD, the most interesting part was my eyes glowing weird under UV lights. I'm more scared of the burglars trying to break in my car down the road. Go into the arcade next door.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Me and my daughter walked through least scariest attraction have ever been to, what looked like a child walked out on us and just stood there, think they were more scared of us!

1  Thank sarahforan
Reviewed 4 June 2014

A lot of fun , a walk through the horror movies, nearly jumped out my skin on two occasions, well worth the£3.00 entrance fee