We went away for the first time ever at Christmas to the Clifton hotel at Scarborough. We were 5 pensioners.
Had a great time. Recommend paying extra for sea view rooms as these really are lovely. Other rooms may not be quite as good i heard.
Also prebook car parking. there is a charge but it is well worth it. They had our parking space ready for us with our name on it when we arrived. very organised. not sure where you would be able to park otherwise?
Food was wonderful and they had lots of different entertainment during our visit.
It is right near Peaseholme Park and on Boxing day we had a nice walk through this and along the beach and back to the hotel.
really well situated.
we would go again if finances allow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renowned for its warm Yorkshire welcome, The Clifton Hotel Scarborough offers some of the most amazing, uninterrupted sea views in Scarborough and is situated only a short distance from many of the town's attractions. This Scarborough hotel makes the perfect base for those visiting the Yorkshire Coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Clifton Hotel - Scarborough reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Clifton Hotel Scarborough
- Clifton Hotel Scarborough