The Hotel is very dated and reflects this. But has good food and service. The rooms are in need of an overall but if you pay cheap that is what you get, our room was cleaned daily. The staff are excellent, and you dont have to wait for ages to be served. If you do not have a car to get into town it is quite out of the way. And the beach is one hell of a walk down to, but from what i could see, it was clean. When there, look toward south beach to the ruined castle on the hill and see the 'FACE' in the night sky, then try and take a photo of it, good luck... It is quite spooky. Overall we had a great time there so no real complaints.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renowned for its warm Yorkshire welcome, The Clifton Hotel Scarborough offers some of the most amazing, uninterrupted sea views in Scarborough and is situated only a short distance from many of the town's attractions. This Scarborough hotel makes the perfect base for those visiting the Yorkshire Coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Clifton Hotel - Scarborough reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Clifton Hotel Scarborough
- Clifton Hotel Scarborough