I recently stayed here, not the greatest hotel I've ever stayed in but it's an ok place to get your head down!! Rooms are clean, although a little small, if your fat (like me) you may struggle with the size of the double bed, which is more of a 3/4 size double, I left the Mrs on the bed & I slept on the floor (we where very drunk)
Breakfast was passable, remember you get what you pay for, remember it's Scarborough not the Seychelles!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renowned for its warm Yorkshire welcome, The Clifton Hotel Scarborough offers some of the most amazing, uninterrupted sea views in Scarborough and is situated only a short distance from many of the town's attractions. This Scarborough hotel makes the perfect base for those visiting the Yorkshire Coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Clifton Hotel - Scarborough reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Clifton Hotel Scarborough
- Clifton Hotel Scarborough