1st impressions are paramount,GET IT PAINTED.After seeing exterior I was dreading entering the Clifton. Im glad i did. its dated ,sure , but i like its charms even the quirky floor boards. very warm welcome. room good size and very warm on a horrible wet foggy day. slept better than at home ,probably helped by the cider over ice which was normal price.great shower too. no noise disturbed me not even the Ghost. The buffet breakfast was much better than i expected and if you leave hungry its your own fault as its an open BUFFET.Staff very helpful even after I lost my keycard!!!the lift is a bit daunting .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renowned for its warm Yorkshire welcome, The Clifton Hotel Scarborough offers some of the most amazing, uninterrupted sea views in Scarborough and is situated only a short distance from many of the town's attractions. This Scarborough hotel makes the perfect base for those visiting the Yorkshire Coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Clifton Hotel - Scarborough reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Clifton Hotel Scarborough
- Clifton Hotel Scarborough