hi me and my wife stayed at Clifton hotel for three days after booking on latedeals on the day we travelled had asked for to reserve parking space also either first or ground floor on arrival no parking space and had to pay £6 to park on the roadside room on third floor lift you had to open door and then pull a gate open very difficult to use soon as you were in lift it shot away very quick arrived in bed room very small toilet you had to rest arm on sink it was that small bedroom underbed you could see where they had cleaned the carpet as the line of muck was underbed also some quaver crisps that had not been cleaned and kettle woke us in the middle of the night coming on I think there was a ghost in the room staff very unhelpful and not very pleasant to talk to breakfast looked good but bacon was burnt for the first two days and on the third day it was under cooked/tea was already made stewed in a flask if that's how you want to have a few days away on holiday to relax please do not go to the Clifton hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renowned for its warm Yorkshire welcome, The Clifton Hotel Scarborough offers some of the most amazing, uninterrupted sea views in Scarborough and is situated only a short distance from many of the town's attractions. This Scarborough hotel makes the perfect base for those visiting the Yorkshire Coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Clifton Hotel - Scarborough reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Clifton Hotel Scarborough
- Clifton Hotel Scarborough