I really don't know where to start except by saying that this is the WORST hotel I've ever stayed in. on arrival the reception staff didn't smile and were Moody. The room looked like a university form small, claustrophobic and grotty! The floor was slanted so badly it was disorientating and there was a hole in the floor board! The window wouldn't open properly so it made it even worse on a hot day. The hotel is in poor condition and the Bannister was wobbly with bits of plaster falling off and at 6 months pregnant frightened me it's a disaster waiting to happen. The breakfast was disgusting. Everything was cheap quality like warm or burnt! It was not good value for money I've stayed in basic b&b in Scarborough and had a much better experience. I will never stay here or any britannia hotels ever again if this is the standard!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renowned for its warm Yorkshire welcome, The Clifton Hotel Scarborough offers some of the most amazing, uninterrupted sea views in Scarborough and is situated only a short distance from many of the town's attractions. This Scarborough hotel makes the perfect base for those visiting the Yorkshire Coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Clifton Hotel - Scarborough reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Clifton Hotel Scarborough
- Clifton Hotel Scarborough