We stayed for a weekend break when this hotel was very busy. The front line staff were unhurried but very efficient which meant that no-one waited long in the dining room or the bar. They were very respectful and friendly and worked as a team. The view is superb from the front. The whole of the North Bay beach could be seen from our room. The hotel is a Victorian building with thick walls so other guests cannot be heard in neighbouring rooms which is a bonus. Our bathroom was tiny and perhaps it would have been better to have a shower room only. There is no double glazing so the surf can be noisy at night. All this and Theakstons Bitter on draught, my husband was in heaven.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renowned for its warm Yorkshire welcome, The Clifton Hotel Scarborough offers some of the most amazing, uninterrupted sea views in Scarborough and is situated only a short distance from many of the town's attractions. This Scarborough hotel makes the perfect base for those visiting the Yorkshire Coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Clifton Hotel - Scarborough reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Clifton Hotel Scarborough
- Clifton Hotel Scarborough