,stayed at this hotel feb 2011 for two nights and was plesently surprised,was wary to go to only a 2 star,and some bad reviews,but room was reallly clean and nice,the corridors need doing up badly this was the only fault,apart from restaurant food prices,[extortion] the meals were basic and no choices,for £25 each ,the lounge meals were cheaper and better,the staff were good and the waitress was loverly,we were in room 122 ,had a slight sea view but would rather have been at front,lounges were really pleasant and wellcoming,parking was a bit expensive £6 a night but there was no where else to park[wouldnt like to see it in summer,] would go back on a room only basis,love the location and really enjoyed our stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renowned for its warm Yorkshire welcome, The Clifton Hotel Scarborough offers some of the most amazing, uninterrupted sea views in Scarborough and is situated only a short distance from many of the town's attractions. This Scarborough hotel makes the perfect base for those visiting the Yorkshire Coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Clifton Hotel - Scarborough reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Clifton Hotel Scarborough
- Clifton Hotel Scarborough