“The one to visit in scarborough.”
Review of Scarborough Creperie - CLOSED

Scarborough Creperie
Price range: US$3 - US$6
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Scarborough
“The one to visit in scarborough.”
Reviewed 12 January 2014

A truley lovely place just up from the beach. Fantastic staff, food is first class and one is never enough, very clean, bright cafe and crepes cooked infront of you. A must, look out for it on Eastborough... AAA++++++

Scarborough, United Kingdom
“down Eastborough and on your left. don't blink or you will miss it!!!”
Reviewed 12 January 2014

I live in Scarborough and found this little delightful shop on my way down to the beach by the lovely aroma of crepes. The staff are fantastic and the crepes are to die for. I am currently working through the menu though my favourites up to now are dark chocolate and ginger and for savoury, cheese and ham (couldn't believe how tasty!!) - absolutely perfect. They are very filling and very reasonably priced.
Its a clean and bright shop with a little seating area. The staff are friendly, well mannered and will bend over backwards for you. i am so impressed by this lovely little place I have booked them for my Daughter's 18th party. Oh and to top it all. they make a very good cuppa!!

• Visited January 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It wasn't crepe, it was great!”
Reviewed 8 January 2014

The creperie was a delightful place to stop by, I'm glad I did. The crepes were fantastic, so much so that I had 3! The smoked salmon and cream cheese, ham and cheese and the chocolate flavours were great! The only reason I mark outdoor seating and bar scene as low is because there is no need for either of those.

1 Thank Adam L
Bedford, United Kingdom
“A lovely little find”
Reviewed 8 January 2014 via mobile

We visited Scarborough this summer after moving away from the seaside town a few years ago and on our way to the South Bay we find this lovely little crepe shop just opened. Inside was very clean and fresh with summery bunting and pretty lighting. We were greeted by a lovely friendly lady who chatted to my children about all the different toppings she had for the crepes savoury and sweet! They had chocolate of course and so did I!! They kids enjoyed watching the crepes being made and eating them of course!! Fantastic price and rather filling I must say! This lovely little crepe shop is towards the bottom end of town before you hit the beach if your not too familiar with the town!
We will see you again sometime! Thank you

• Visited June 2013
“delicious !!”
Reviewed 8 January 2014

Scarborough creperie is absolutely delicious and the service is fab ! I strongly recomend the nuttella and bannana crepe, so scrummy and very affordable! Love this place.