“awesome food, amazing prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Scarborough Creperie - CLOSED

Scarborough Creperie
Price range: US$3 - US$6
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Brunch, Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Brunch, Seating
Huddersfield
“awesome food, amazing prices”
Reviewed 27 January 2014

We usually go to Scarborough once a year but we may go again this year just to go back here! The owner is a lovely lady, very chatty & generous with the toppings

I had the daily special which was 'pigs in ponchos' - big sausage & salsa, which was warm hot dogs & a choice of mild or hot salsa, I played it safe & went mild, she threw on some cheese & I must say, if you like that kind of thing, you have to try this. My fiancée had Salmon & cream cheese, the salmon was fresh & they tasted delicious together.

We both had a coffee which were only £1 & we went back for dessert, I had milk choc chip, golden syrup & cream, my lovely lady had strawberry confit, ginger & cream, both were extra scrummy.

Prices are really good at only £2 with 1 topping & 50p for extra toppings but if you have a Tastecard, you get one free for each one you buy, even on a Saturday! We had main course, a drink & dessert for well under a tenner, you can't beat that!!!

1 Thank Gary_Woodhouse

Sheffield, United Kingdom
“scarborough creperie”
Reviewed 27 January 2014

the chocolate and ginger crepes are to die for and a must every time we visit, the staff are always friendly and the shop is a little gem

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Margaret D
Scarborough, United Kingdom
“A little piece of food heaven :)”
Reviewed 16 January 2014

Scarborough Creperie is a wonderful little shop, where you can step into a whole new world and try a fantastic, tailor made crepe. There is a fantastic variety to choose from, including both sweet and savoury options. Each crepe is made to order in front of you, so you can enjoy the whole experience. I have been there many, many times, and whilst I have my favourites, I have tried most options on the menu and they are all fantastic. The owner of the shop is a fantastic lady, very chatty with a wonderful sense of humour. She will make you feel so welcome from the very second you step through the shop, and will then wow you with her fantastic crepe creations. All in all, this little shop is the best one to have popped up in Scarborough in a very long time, and fngers crossed it will be here for a long time to come.

Scarborough
“The one to visit in scarborough.”
Reviewed 12 January 2014

A truley lovely place just up from the beach. Fantastic staff, food is first class and one is never enough, very clean, bright cafe and crepes cooked infront of you. A must, look out for it on Eastborough... AAA++++++

• Visited December 2013
Scarborough, United Kingdom
“down Eastborough and on your left. don't blink or you will miss it!!!”
Reviewed 12 January 2014

I live in Scarborough and found this little delightful shop on my way down to the beach by the lovely aroma of crepes. The staff are fantastic and the crepes are to die for. I am currently working through the menu though my favourites up to now are dark chocolate and ginger and for savoury, cheese and ham (couldn't believe how tasty!!) - absolutely perfect. They are very filling and very reasonably priced.
Its a clean and bright shop with a little seating area. The staff are friendly, well mannered and will bend over backwards for you. i am so impressed by this lovely little place I have booked them for my Daughter's 18th party. Oh and to top it all. they make a very good cuppa!!