“Joyful”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
“Joyful”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Not only did I enjoy the delicious food that this shop supplied me on a warm day. It was nice to have something different from Fish & Chips! The woman was very kind and helped me know about local sights to see in Scarborough ontop of making me feel welcome in the shop. If I had to advise anyone to come to Scarborough I would definitely tell them to come and visit this shop, the atmosphere was pleasant and the service was fast with a smile on the face.

• Visited June 2014
3 Thank Broadley27

Scarborough, United Kingdom
“Lovely little place”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

The woman is very chatty and friendly, nicely decorated shop and all-round nice visit. Been a couple of times now and enjoyed it, a nice warm treat during the winter!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank M0j0j0j030
Northampton, United Kingdom
“Fab treat!”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I can't believe that this is the same place there have been one or two negative reviews about in the past week, because when I popped in there it was lovely: cheerful service, freshly cooked, very tasty and such a good price! I'm a traditional consumer at heart - lemon juice and sugar - but might have to try some different fillings in future.

Such a nice change from the usual seaside fare, too!

2 Thank boing55
Scarborough, United Kingdom
“Fab!”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Lovely little spot and contrary to the previous review I know for a fact the people who run this shop would never ignore anyone. They are lovely, down to earth people!
The crepes are very tasty and there is a big selection of fillings to choose from, and yes they may take a 2 or 3 minutes to cook but that's half the time you'd wait for fish and chips and it's much tastier in my opinion. Fish and chips gets boring and crepes makes a lovely change.
The shop was very clean and tidy.
Would recommend to everyone!
Love it!

P.S - peanut butter and nutella is amazing as is spinach and cream cheese! xx

4 Thank YorkshireLass93
“I won't be going back.”
Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

I've heard a few people talk about this place so I popped in with my partner and was rudely ignored by the staff present, so I decided not to order, but my partner choose a plain one and couldn't finish it as he said there was no taste and it was like eating rubber. I'm disappointed as I know people have said it's nice but just from how rude they were we won't be going back.sorry.

3 Thank Sammi S