“Fantastic”

Price range: US$3 - US$7
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Best crepe ever! Great service, really friendly and fresh. I had the Nutella and peanut butter, very tasty.

3  Thank Mariella B
There are newer reviews for Scarborough Creperie

Reviewed 7 June 2014

Mention "Crepes" in front of me and I want one.
Love them and enjoyed them very much.
The Woman is most pleasant and has info on what to do and where to go
A visit again is on the cards soon.

3  Thank Carlisle37
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Not only did I enjoy the delicious food that this shop supplied me on a warm day. It was nice to have something different from Fish & Chips! The woman was very kind and helped me know about local sights to see in Scarborough ontop of making me feel welcome in the shop. If I had to advise anyone to come to Scarborough I would definitely tell them to come and visit this shop, the atmosphere was pleasant and the service was fast with a smile on the face.

3  Thank Broadley27
Reviewed 26 May 2014

The woman is very chatty and friendly, nicely decorated shop and all-round nice visit. Been a couple of times now and enjoyed it, a nice warm treat during the winter!

1  Thank M0j0j0j030
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I can't believe that this is the same place there have been one or two negative reviews about in the past week, because when I popped in there it was lovely: cheerful service, freshly cooked, very tasty and such a good price! I'm a traditional consumer at heart - lemon juice and sugar - but might have to try some different fillings in future.

Such a nice change from the usual seaside fare, too!

2  Thank boing55