“love pancakes”

Price range: US$3 - US$7
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 10 July 2014

had a crepe (pancake} to me the rum and raisin one totally enjoyed it and the lady serving it was very nice as well.

1  Thank edwin h

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Me and my partner came upon this little Creperie by chance on a walk down to the seafront during a weekend away. We walked in and were welcomed with an absolutely delicious smell and a beautiful cafe setting.

I had Nutella on my crepe and it was lovely and warm. My partner chose peanut butter and Nutella on his and he came back with the same wonderful feedback. We both had a great shared experience and would definitely visit again.

2  Thank AlisonBennett1974
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Popped in for a cheeky crepe and was very happy! I had Nutella and peanut butter and it was delicious, definitely recommend here as the service is always fab and it's such a cosy place to hang out!

2  Thank imogen28
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Best crepe ever! Great service, really friendly and fresh. I had the Nutella and peanut butter, very tasty.

3  Thank Mariella B
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Mention "Crepes" in front of me and I want one.
Love them and enjoyed them very much.
The Woman is most pleasant and has info on what to do and where to go
A visit again is on the cards soon.

3  Thank Carlisle37