“Outstanding beauty.”
Review of Peasholm Park

Peasholm Park
Ranked #1 of 87 things to do in Scarborough
Reviewed 31 August 2014 via mobile

We went with the children. Little streams, woodland and things to do. We went on the pedalos, great fun. Reminded me of when I was small! The squirrels are really take and will take food from you!

Reviewed 31 August 2014

Had a trip to Peasholm Park, thankfully it was a sunny day so we sat and watched the pedal boats on the lake. These were quite expensive at almost £8 for 30 mins. There was lots to do for the kids and overall a beautiful park. It was lunchtime when we got there so went to the cafe, this was also very expensive but just outside the park is a great chip shop, definitely recommend.

1  Thank Leanne G
Reviewed 30 August 2014

A lovely place to go with the kids. Nice boating lake, waterfalls and gardens. The bandstand in the lake is certainly different, cannot help but wonder how many instruments have been dropped in the lake. Really enjoyed it.
Would have liked to have had the time to explore the whole park from end to end.

Reviewed 28 August 2014

Had to go and show my son and daughter a fragment of a memory from my childhood with the naval show....and we sat in the wrong spot. We've promised to go back in another 40 years and pick another seat to the side.

1  Thank Dad2two
Reviewed 28 August 2014

Make time on a visit to see this, it was brilliant. We went with my children and my parents. My dad said it was just as he remembered it when he was a child. It was a pleasant way to spend an hour. Lovely little cafe and ice cream seller. We then had a go on swan boat and walked round the park.

2  Thank LyndaE733