“Great Weekend”

Ranked #4 of 28 Hotels in Scarborough
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
“Great Weekend”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Excellent service, clean and friendly hotel, was excellent value for money (used LateRooms.com) but bedroom was rather small but still had all facilities needed. One small problem was the room was noisy on a night from the generators wish I had asked to change rooms but would still would go back and highly recommended.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
parkmanor, Owner at Park Manor Hotel, responded to this review, 19 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post a review.
May I explain for future bookings that we have a large variety of rooms, please telephone when you next book so we can easily guide you through the different choices of rooms available and price structure which is very similar to laterooms so no need to miss out on a good deal !

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (218)
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 March 2014

We had a one nights stay Alison on the reception desk was amazing very helpful, friendly and made us feel really welcome. We had a lovely room with a really nice view the only downside was the bed was quiet small. The spa facilities are great pool very clean and steam room and jacuzzi was fab. We did not eat dinner due to it only being open between 6-7pm but the breakfast was lovely and not rushed at all. Gardens and surroundings were well kept and the whole place was very clean.

• Stayed March 2014
parkmanor, Owner at Park Manor Hotel, responded to this review, 24 March 2014
I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us.
We are working towards upgrading many of our double beds to king size, please ask when next booking.
Thank you for all your lovely comments.
Darlington, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 March 2014

I arrived at the Park Manor Hotel the location was excellent for me 10 minutes from the beach plenty room in the Hotel car park. On reception I was greeted by Allison who is a polite and very knowledgeable member of the Park Manor Team she gave clear instructions on the location of our room where the pool was and the meal times. My room was spotlessly clean the bed soft with crisp linen fitted, bath shower and toilet also spotless. After our swim and time in the steam room which I may say was spotlessly clean we had a drink in the bar/lounge area which was very pleasant. I had a good nights sleep and arrived early for breakfast,The breakfast tables all had clean white table cloths the breakfast itself was first class, with a good choice in cereals and fruit juices I was tempted by the full English which was very tasty. This was my first visit to this hotel, would I go back, without question its good value for money.

Room Tip: My room was very quiet which was facing the main entrance.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Dawnpaul206
parkmanor, Owner at Park Manor Hotel, responded to this review, 19 March 2014
Thank you for all your lovely comments.
We hope to welcome you again when you next visit Scarborough.
Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 March 2014

I have just spent another couple of days at the Park Manor hotel, Scarborough and I have to say that again I was not disappointed. The room had a marvellous view, was very clean and had a beautiful en suite. The staff were very helpful and polite from the minute we walked through the door and the breakfast was lovely, not too small but not over bearing either. I can say without any contradiction that I enjoyed my stay so much, that I will be staying there the next time I visit Scarborough.

Room Tip: get a front facing room, the second floor rooms have the better views
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank martin_lindley
parkmanor, Owner at Park Manor Hotel, responded to this review, 10 March 2014
Thank you for your positive comments and praise of Park Manor.
yorkshire
Reviewed 24 February 2014 via mobile

Just home from a two night stay to celebrate my husband's birthday at this lovely, friendly hotel. The food was fantastic with plenty of choice to suit all tastes and the staff were very attentive and friendly. Excellent value for money, we will be returning very soon!

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
parkmanor, Owner at Park Manor Hotel, responded to this review, 26 February 2014
We shall look forward to welcoming you again at Park Manor.
Thank you.
Pontefract, United Kingdom
Reviewed 23 February 2014

What a wonderful weekend stay at this hotel, the staff gave us a warm and friendly welcome on our arrival, the rooms are spotless and nothing is too much trouble for the staff the breakfasts are one of the best everything cooked to order and no greasy mess like some hotels. we will be returning to park manor as soon as we can. My wife said the only thing that spoilt this weekend was me snoring!! Seriously this is a fine hotel with staff that are worth their weight in gold.We shall be back. Thankyou

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you so much for all your kind comments.
Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 February 2014

We had a neighbours get together at the Park Manor Hotel at Scarborough, my wife and I had visited the hotel before so we knew what to expect. We arrived for a couple of days stay with five of our neighbours. The staff gave us a friendly welcome, rooms immaculate, food exceptional, plenty of choice, recommend breakfast. The Park Manor Hotel is good value, congratulations to the staff, friendly and helpful.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
parkmanor, Owner at Park Manor Hotel, responded to this review, 20 February 2014
It is always a delight when guests have enjoyed there stay so much that they take the trouble to pass comment.
Thank you.