“Relaxing friendly atmosphere”

LoveBrew Cafe
Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Scarborough
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Visited Love Brew last week with a friend.We were made to feel very welcome,and the cafe is tastefully decorated ,light and airy,and spotless.I had a sausage bap,and a piece of home made cherry bakewell which were both delicious.The pot of tea for 2 was very generous compared to other establishments,and I noted the lovely crockery.We will definately visit again..some other cafes could take a leaf out of their book.Well done Love Brew !

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The food is exquisite and home made. The coffee is phenomenal. But most of all this cafe has a heart. Welcoming in vulnerable members of the community to belong with them
Honestly if I lived nearby I would go every week. Loved it. And the Caramel Shortbread slices are to DIE for!!!! Thank you for such a warm welcome.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Ordered afternoon tea as it was my birthday. Tasty warm quiche, soft fresh bread and cakes too scrummy to describe Particular favourite passion fruit Viennese whirl. Have eaten lunch here before and will go back again. The staff were great and I took home the remaining cakes which there was a few as tea was large. GREAT VALUE!!!

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

One of the best afternoon teas we’ve ever had. Staff really friendly, unlimited tea, enormous fresh sandwiches, quiche, salad, crisps, large scones and a great variety of homemade cakes. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

My Mum and I went to Love Brew Cafe for afternoon tea. It was £13 each which was excellent value, considering how much food was served and how delicious it all was.
Everything was homemade which made it extra special.
We had delicious sandwiches, quiche, crisps and salad, and the sweet selection was fantastic. The cake stand was piled with chocolate oreo cupcakes, jammie dodger cupcakes, scones and chocolate pots! We were even treated to some Viennese whirls, fresh out of the oven!
The atmosphere was lovely and the staff were so helpful and friendly.
I'll definitely be going back!