“How much!!!!!”

Harbour Bar
Ranked #2 of 7 Dessert in Scarborough
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast
Description: Ice Cream Milk Bar on Scarborough's seafront opposite the harbour in the South Bay. Menu includes a range of tasty sandwiches, HOT TREATS and COOL EATS. Sit on tall stools and watch our" Soda Girls" create mouth watering delights or relax at a table by the window and watch life go by
Reviewed 10 January 2013

I took my grand children in for ice cream and I had a bacon and tomato roll with a cup of tea, I no you expect to pay a bit over the odds but my goodness, the staff were surly, the toilet when I took my little grandson was filthy and had obviously not been checked in a while, I could have gone to m&s and bought a pack of 6 rolls, a pack of bacon, a pound of tomatoes, and a tub of best butter for what I was charged and it most definitely was not value for money, I will not be going again.

6  Thank laurin m
Write a ReviewReviews (1,084)

Reviewed 9 January 2013

Alonzis is always good, very clean, and with that nice retro feel. The prices aren't silly, and the staff are good. Plus Mr. Alonzi does a lot of good charity stuff for scarborough.

Reviewed 7 January 2013

We have visited the Harbour bar for years ...not only for the excellent ice cream but sometimes just to travel to Scarborough specifically to have chocolate horlicks here and all stresses just dissolve away for an hour.The staff are excellent and always make us feel welcome in the retro 50's milk bar

Reviewed 5 January 2013

We popped in after earlier thinking it looked exciting and needing somewhere to escape the weather. Very retro, and i even got a lemon and lime soda float in a retro tikki glass. Lots of fun sat up at the bar on a stool.

Reviewed 5 January 2013 via mobile

Been coming here for 40+ years ,still love the place its got the best ice cream you'll ever eat . ( not the cheapest ) but you get what you pay for.its choc-o-pine time . BEST IN SCARBROUGH .

1  Thank Bryan C