“Delightfully Delicious”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

From the moment we walked in the door we felt like old friends of Angelo!
We felt important and welcome even tho' it was quite late!
Our dinner arrived promptly and we could tell it was freshly prepared. ..
It was elegant and delicious for Two tired and hungry Travellers. .
Until we meet again xx

Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

I'm regular customer and alweys im happy with food and service
Angelo the owner is chatty helpful and friendly
For somebody who not know italian culture he looks a bit weird but he is 100% italian and this restaurant and service is like suppose to be in every italian restaurant friendly familiar and helpful
I hope to visit tuscany again very shortly

Reviewed 5 July 2014

Went in for dinner with two friends and the place we were seated felt as if we were sitting in a hallway, very close to two other tables, despite there being plenty of tables in the back room. The choice of dishes on the menu was varied and interesting. When my order arrived it was not what it said on the menu, and when I asked for the ingredient that had been omitted to be supplied, I was made to feel as if I was being unreasonable. I heard another lady complaining that two ingredients listed on her dish had been left out too. However the food was satisfactory overall and the portions were large.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Walked in and wished I hadn't!! Was placed to the rear where there was alot of noise from the kitchen which ruined the mood. The food was very poor which was matched by the rude waiter. In order for this restaurant to survive they need to think about who is on the front line. In the current economic climate it is important to provide a first class service in order to convince customers to come back. I certainly will not return even if it is just to avoid the short balding waiter.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

I visited here with my fiance and young baby, the host was great, the food was delicious and very reasonable price. Perfect.