“Nice Hotel”

Mercure Newbury Elcot Park Hotel
Ranked #7 of 17 Hotels in Newbury
Reviewed 1 January 2014

Stayed over and attended NYE Party at Elcot with a group of friends. Loved the open fire and general pleasant environment. Staff were friendly and welcoming especially the boys at reception. Food was delightful and rooms comfortable and clean. Have already agreed to come back next year.

• Stayed: December 2013
Mehmet M, General Manager at Mercure Newbury Elcot Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2014

Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at Mercure Newbury Elcot Park Hotel. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

I am delighted to hear the New Year's Eve Party was a success and that you were looked after well by my staff especially Deon and Hassin who I have already thanked ! I will share your comments with the rest of my team which I am sure will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed 31 December 2013

Had a wonderful stay here at an event in November. Our group took over the entire hotel for the weekend, the food was excellent, and was served very efficiently by the excellent hotel staff. The hotel also stands in beautiful surroundings, excellent for a refreshing walk, even on a cold November weekend. Our group holds a couple of similar events a year, at various hotels and this was one of the best we have attended in terms of food quality and location.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to hear the specail event you attended was a success and we look forward to welcoming you back next November! I will share your comments with our team which I am sure will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed 28 December 2013

As good as it gets. Nice food, very nice setting and great singer. Our CEO even sungwhich was icing on the cake. Epcot is becoming our favourite hotel. Would highly recommend this hotel for a great setting, lovely food and friendly staff. Looking forward to next Xmas!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to hear your office Christmas Party was a success! I will share your comments with our team which I am sure will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed 28 December 2013

Overnight break at this hotel. Very comfortable and incredible value for hotel of this calibre. Food was very good but if you are not on a package deal this can be pricey. We had a good stay and we're delighted with the Deal we got.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to hear you hand enjoyable stay and that you found the the hotel a good value for money! I will share your comments with our team which I am sure will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed 27 December 2013

Attended friends wedding on 22nd December which was quite magical. Beautiful hotel, nicely decorated for the festive season. Everything was just perfect. Food was delightful, staff accommodating and rooms were very spacious. Lovely venue for weddings.

• Stayed: September 2013

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to hear you had a great time your friends wedding and thank you for you kind comments! I will share your comments with our team which I am sure will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed 23 December 2013

We had our firms Xmas party here on Saturday, not many of us but were in a mix party environment. Had a little concern that we may not be treated like the other big parties but I think because there were only a few us, the prioritized and ensured we're not left out. Food nice, staff great and really nice setting. Dj could have been better.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 23 December 2013

Beautiful building with lovely grounds nicely tucked away from the main road. Food was lovely and staff very attentive. Surprisingly, was not too price either. We had a lovely time and managed to even explore the surrounding attractions.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jo A

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to hear that you you had a re;axing break with us and you were looked after well! I will share your comments with our team which I am sure will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.