“excellent food grreat sevice”
Review of The Indian Lounge

The Indian Lounge
Ranked #74 of 191 Restaurants in Newbury
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 8 February 2013 via mobile

Went here with freinds. Wasnt too sure but from all the choice but picked indian lounge. I Highly recommended. Also ask for something off the menu if you cant decide. Fantastic!!! Great atmosphere and food great. Guys are easy on the eyes ;-)

There are newer reviews for The Indian Lounge

Reviewed 26 January 2013

brilliant excellent customer service great value especially on tuesday evenings would certainly recommend you try it

Reviewed 2 January 2013

Nice atmosphere, nice clean decor and authentic food. Service is good and the food tasted lovely, have been here both with my partner and with friends and each time I tried something different, the food was presented well and the flavours were intense and the variety of choice is good so something to suit everyone!

Reviewed 2 December 2012

Looking through the reviews I'm really surprised. My wife and I regularly eat out and enjoy the evening in here time and time again.
We have eaten in most Indian restaurants in Newbury and find the service warm and friendly and great food.
I can vouch there is one head of house and he does a splendid job.
We have eaten here many times and have not found better in Newbury

Reviewed 7 October 2012 via mobile

Decided to try this place as it looked busy when we walked past. Service was limited, there were plenty of waiters working but seemed to be a one man show. Ordered drinks when they arrived they were flat. Returning the drink turned into an argument with the bar man to get a new drink. At this point we wanted to leave. But after a long wait we ordered and the food was tasteless at best. Won't come back.

1  Thank JPeatfood