“Great restaurant with attentive staff, excellent food and amazing value.”
Review of The Indian Lounge

The Indian Lounge
Ranked #105 of 191 Restaurants in Newbury
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

We visit regularly and are never disappointed. We ordered the chicken achari or the king prawn shashlik on our last visit. Both were excellent and great value.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

This has to be the best Indian takeaway I have had! Delicious! Very reasonable on price and great customer service!
I have found a few Indian takeaways to be very oily and greasy but this was perfect!
Will definitely be my first choice for Indian food in Newbury now.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

Me and my boyfriend had a enjoyable meal for valentines, the staff was polite and helpful as my boyfriend was unsure about curries as he had a bad experience in the past and the staff talked him through the menu. The food was delicious and I couldn't believe how big my large cola was, the location is right in town and very good price.

Reviewed 19 January 2014

We were very happy with the food, except for the samosas that were very dry and not good value. Our waiter was very friendly and overall the service was great. The only downside with the restaurant is its décor which is very plain.

Reviewed 17 January 2014

This time instead of visiting the restaurant we had a party of 16 at home and had the buffet style food delivered to our home. They even supplied the stainless steel food containers to keep the food hot, all we suppplied was the hot water.
It was as usual excellent and at a very reasonable price and everybody thoroughly enjoyed it.

We will be doing the same for our summer party instead of a BBQ.