Stayed here for one night for birthday treat on Champagne Tea package which included Dinner and Breakfast. Great location near to M4 on old Oxford Road towards Newbury. We upgraded to and Executive room before arrival and it was definatley worth the extra money as the room was much larger and had views over the golf course. Dinner was exceptional with good choice on fixed menu (a small surcharge if you wanted to make some choices form a la carte menu). Buffet breakfast equally as good. All the staff were very friendly and helpful despite the fact they were rushed off their feet with a large wedding party going on. Dont be put off by the outside of the hotel looking a bit tired in places the inside and the rooms are all of very high standard and will be staying again when we can get away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by glorious hills and stunning parkland, Donnington Valley Hotel and Spa is a natural blend of charm and elegance with uncompromising quality and countryside views. Home to 111 bedrooms, Donnington Valley is a privately owned 4-star country hotel in the heart of Berkshire with a state of the art spa and 18 hole golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Donnington Valley Hotel, Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Donnington Valley Newbury
- Donnington Valley Hotel Newbury
- Donnington Valley Hotel, Golf & Spa Newbury, Berkshire