We stayed here over August bank holiday week with the travel zoo offer and was a great weekend. The hotel and spa is immaculately clean and I had the best massage ever thank you katie it was amazing. The evening meal was lovely and a very good choice of wines on offer. The breakfast was the best iv ever had in a uk hotel there was everything you could think of from English breakfast to poached kippers to fruit salad if there wasn't something there you wanted you could just ask and they would make it. I would defiantly go back and stay again its very close to Newbury town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by glorious hills and stunning parkland, Donnington Valley Hotel and Spa is a natural blend of charm and elegance with uncompromising quality and countryside views. Home to 111 bedrooms, Donnington Valley is a privately owned 4-star country hotel in the heart of Berkshire with a state of the art spa and 18 hole golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Donnington Valley Hotel, Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Donnington Valley Newbury
- Donnington Valley Hotel Newbury
- Donnington Valley Hotel, Golf & Spa Newbury, Berkshire