“Excellent reiki session...definitely recommend :)”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Angel Heart Sanctuary
Basingstoke, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Excellent reiki session...definitely recommend :)”
Reviewed 24 September 2013 via mobile

I visited Angel Sanctuary on the recommendation of a friend. The setting was tranquil and inviting. Koulla went through everything with me before my treatment and was very professional, making me feel totally at ease and comfortable. After the session I was offered a complimentary angel card reading. I left feeling totally relaxed and happy in my state of mind. I would definitely recommend this to my friends and shall be returning. Thank you so much Koulla :)

Visited September 2013