This is a lovely oldie world type inn with a great atmosphere in a lovely village with thatched houses. As soon as we walked in we were greeted by a very friendly, polite and helpful member of staff who showed us to our room we felt nothing was too much trouble, the food is excellent and highly recommend. Our room was warm and very pleasant and we had a good couple of nights sleep. Even the locals were friendly with a lot of laughter in the evening and we felt very welcome by all. There are lovely walks and as an added bonus not too far from Newbury if you want to go into town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 11 Bedroom Inn with Restaurant and real ales. 4 miles from Newbury and Lambourn. Previous AA Wine Pub of the year with 60 wines by the glass and Champagnes too! Free Wi FI throughout. Special food requirements? Just ask and we'll do our best to oblige! Rooms have power showers en suite with HD TVs. Complimentary Breakfast is included ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Book Direct Rooms, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Bell at Boxford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bell At Boxford Hotel Newbury
- The Bell At Boxford Newbury, Berkshire