The Bell is located in a very picturesque village near Newbury, and the pub itself is very nice with decent beer, food and breakfast options.
The rooms are ok for the price. However, the sound insulation is poor; you can clearly hear any noise from adjacent rooms - TVs, toilets flushing, snoring, farting etc.. For this reason, I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone who is a light sleeper.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 11 Bedroom Inn with Restaurant and real ales. 4 miles from Newbury and Lambourn. Previous AA Wine Pub of the year with 60 wines by the glass and Champagnes too! Free Wi FI throughout. Special food requirements? Just ask and we'll do our best to oblige! Rooms have power showers en suite with HD TVs. Complimentary Breakfast is included ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Bell at Boxford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bell At Boxford Hotel Newbury
- The Bell At Boxford Newbury, Berkshire