“Great Food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 16 January 2014

Had the special banquet. Good value. Excellent food. Great Service. If you like indian food and you are in the area I would recommend visiting this restaurant.

Reviewed 29 December 2013

Good curries, lovely breads and sweet and friendly waiters. The curries were very tasty, with an interesting variety to choose from especially under the 'chef's specials' sections. The lamb was a bit tough, but the curry it was in was delicious so perhaps we were unlucky with the piece of meat.
The tables for four are definitely a bit on the small size even for our family of average weight and height but that is only a very small downside on an otherwise comfortable and enjoyable evening.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

We go to a Indian restaurant every week for a meal (usually around London) and this is by far our favourite Tandoori anywhere. Its a pity we can only eat here 4 or 5 times a year when we visit family, but it is a 400 mile round trip. The quality of the food is so much better than our local Tandoori restaurants. We have never had a bad meal or dish in the 6 years we have eaten there. We always find parking in the side streets.
Highly recommended

Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

We were on holiday in the area and fancied an Indian Take Away.

We did try and ask people but got no joy. I keep forgetting to use TripAdvisor after all I make a fair number of contributions!

Anyway I had seen this place as we drove past the day before and it looked very nice.

I ordered two meals with poppadoms and it came to just over £20.

I thought it was on the expensive side as where I come from they give a 20% discount for TA.

Having said that it was a very nice meal you should not be disappointed.

As a measure of its popularity there was also a party of about 20 in who I suspect must have been locals so that tells you something!

Reviewed 15 September 2013

Our local Indian . We use to come here at least twice a month , but as you can see by the reviews it's not cheap.We now visit once every 6 weeks or so .Still good food ,plenty to choose from on their menu nice atmosphere friendly staff.