“Lovely B & B”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Minehead
The Old Stables Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #13 of 36 Minehead B&B and Inns
Reviewed 27 September 2013

We stayed at this B & B for 4 nights in September and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Our room was a double on the first floor, extremely spacious and decorated to a high standard and the walk in shower was perfect for our needs.

Andrew and Nina were the perfect hosts and made us very welcome.

We would highly recommend this B & B.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Doreen M

Reviewed 15 September 2013

Stayed here for five nights in August and like all reviews this establishment is amazing,great rooms wanting for nothing,spotlessly clean,great location.

Special mention for our hosts Mum and Dad who were looking after us whilst owners were away,lovely people made us most welcome,great breakfast chef and hosts.

Highly Recommended

Reviewed 14 September 2013

Good location: quiet and yet only 5 minutes from town, beach, south coast path and west Somerset railway. We stayed in two rooms (twin and smaller double), with our belongings being seamlessly moved .
Rooms are very well decorate and the beds are comfortable, with a range of pillows available. Both bathrooms were very well set out with a good range of toiletries available in case you have forgotten anything, including bathrobes.
Good range of information available about local attractions as well as up to date copies of local magazines.
Tea/coffee available and fresh milk is provided.
Good local knowledge, and we were allowed to borrow a fossil hammer :)
Good selection of locally produced food at breakfast, including eggs from their own chickens. I tried the scrambled eggs made with cheese, which sounds wrong but was wonderfully creamy.
Only negatives were the limited views from both rooms, and underdone toast.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 September 2013

We stayed for a week in August and enjoyed it very much. I think this was the best B&B I've ever stayed! Room was huge, nicely furnished and cleanest room I've ever stayed in the UK. Bathroom was also very large and in perfect condition with walk in shower. I completely agree with previous reviews and will definitely stay again if in the area.

Reviewed 6 September 2013 via mobile

This B&B is hard to top. The location is ideal: quiet, close to the shore, short walk to town centre, perfect for SWCP walkers. The room is fantastic: spacious, new, spotlessly clean, spacious ensuite bath. Wi-Fi and the perfect breakfast in a wonderful decorated room completed the perfect picture.
I can only recommend this B&B and would always choose it again.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I'm not usually one for writing reviews, but think this place really does deserve one !
I have stayed in many different types of accommodation over the years, and can honestly say that none have compared to The Old Stables.
It is by far the cleanest and neatest B&B I have ever stopped in - which in my opinion is about the most important factor when staying somewhere.
I stayed there for 3 nights. After being out through the daytime it was really nice to come back on an evening to a spotless room once again with beds made up and everything cleaned once more.
Rooms are very neat and uncluttered, all furniture and fittings are up to date with a well thought out floor plan, along with a modern, stylish good sized shower / toilet room.
Breakfasts are also very good. Everything was cooked perfectly - nothing to complain about there !
What more can I say, other than that is the kind of place I would like to stop at in every town or city I visit - although I can't see that being possible !
Thanks again Nina & Andrew, I'll surely be back !

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed 14 August 2013

One of the best b&b's we have stayed in. Owners are very warm & welcoming. Rooms are extremely spacious, immaculate, light & airy. Very good value for money. Two minutes from the seafront and situated in the quieter old harbour end of Minehead. Easy access to the Exmoor National Park by foot or car. Will be recommending to everyone we see!

Room Tip: All three rooms are spacious, One double ensuite on the ground floor, one double ensuite and one twi...