“Very accommodating”

Cuisines: British
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

We came here as a group of 25 for a hen meal. The table was decorated lovely. The food was lovely the veg was shared between 2! Puddings were amazing. All in all the staff dud a great job consideting we were an hr late.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

The atmosphere was lovely, the lady at the bar even remembered what drink my husband had ordered on our first visit the night before. Food leaves a little bit to be desired.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

Just decided to pick this place for our Sunday lunch and had a beautiful meal. Never seen so much meat on my plate, all my favourite vegetables and the wine (shiraz cabernet) just topped it off. The only thing was I was so full I couldn't eat a pudding. Would definitely go back if we visit Minehead again.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Just spent a week in minehead and visited this venue 4 times, could not stop thinking about their garlic mushroom starter, from the beautiful presentation, to the taste and price, very addictive!!
The venue is spotless and the prices are reasonable, and I cannot fault the food or the friendliness and service of the staff...please try it for yourself and i am sure you will recommend it too.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

If you arrive out of main eating hours then service is fast friendly and efficient. Meals of good quality.