“Happy, welcoming atmosphere!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #5 of 92 Restaurants in Minehead
Price range: US$7 - US$14
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Drinks, Breakfast, Brunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Local, independent cafe/bar priding itself on high quality coffee, food and service. We source many local products to use in our largely homecooked menu which includes sandwiches, panini's, homemade beefburgers, pieminister pies,our own soups and weekly specials. Breakfast can be a feast at cream*; full english and full vegetarian, beautiful bagels or homemade waffles.Located in the centre of Minehead with plenty of outside seating and large windows we provide the perfect place to sit and watch the world go by....whatever the weather!We open twice monthly for live music nights (see facebook for upcoming events) and host brilliant private parties.
“Happy, welcoming atmosphere!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

I frequently meet friends here on Sundays or go on my own - food is great,very satisfying, beautifully presented and excellent value. It is sometimes difficult to choose from a tempting menu and there are a wide choice of drinks including fresh orange juice. There is a happy, welcoming atmosphere, friendly staff!

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Bad Brekkie !!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

I wandered in here randomly at 11:15 on a Sunday Morning after being at Butlins for a weekend of fun i thought by going into Minehead town centre i would get myself a better quality breakfast experience than Butlins, 'more fool me' !

The look of the place was appealing modern,funky & gave the impression of quality. I ordered at the counter a full English breakfast & a cappucino the girl told me to take a seat & although the place was only half full, the coffee not bad arrived after 5 minutes however the breakfast took at least another 20 minutes nearly half an hour all in all is not acceptable unless of course it could possibly be the best full English I have ever scoffed .

Unfortunately it was the total opposite making it possibly the worst full English I have ever scoffed the whole plate was limp & confusiing one small over cooked dry sausage & 2 small fatty rashers of undercooked streaky bacon yes there were other things on the plate spinach & mushrooms did not work, pale flavourless & dry scrambled eggs small micro seving of beans all in all total rubbish for the £7.50 charged .

My only mistake was not complaining there & then & giving them a chance to put it right but i was tired & just wanted a decent breakfast before hitting the road back to Birmingham so i foolishly got up & left leaving 80% of it uneaten !

Characterless young inexperienced staff with poor food to match avoid & have breakfast at Butlins would be my advise

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Nick R
“Great customer service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2014

Quality of the food great. I love the coffee they make. I think this is the best coffee in town. The team is fantastic especially Agata. She made us feel welcomed. She was very friendly and pleasant:)

Minehead, United Kingdom
“Best coffee in Somerset!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

I have been coming to Cream* regularly since it's former location, just further up the highstreet, and I must say that no other place is better!
Cream offers a far classier alternative to Wetherspoons and it's other competitors. The food is exquisite, and the coffee is marvellous! From day-to-night, this quaint café is transformed into a lively bar, often with local live music!
I will continue to come to Cream on the weekends, and on weekdays; but what most attracts me to this establishment is the high quality if service! I most regularly frequent Cream on Saturdays, and the team you have are fantastic! Excellent and quick customer service, and impeccable standards! A young lady (Paula? Or Orla?) serves me frequently, and never fails to put on a smile!
Overall, an excellent team, and excellent food! What else could anyone ask for!

“"Has to be the best"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

Living locally I do get the benefit of knowing 'what's what!', I can genuinely say without any hesitation 'Cream' sells the best coffee in town!! Fact!
Recently an internationally branded coffee shop also opened it's doors in Minehead, but if you like your coffees.. head here!

Over and above the coffee 'Cream' also does a great range of meals of which I have enjoyed! The pies are to 'die for' go & try them! Mind you the the last time I ate there was having the 'homemade burger & sweet potato fries! "Delicious!"

Love this place!