“Fantastic Crepes”

Peri
Falmouth, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Crepes”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

I took my 3 young children here while in Minehead and we received excellent service and yummy crepes. I had the special which was raspberry and apple (only £2.50 which was a bargain) - the children had lemon and sugar. Not a scrap left on their plates so we all left extremely happy. I would also like to say how clean the cafe was. Would highly recommend Peri's when in Minehead

• Visited October 2013

“Just been back again do fantastic quality food and service!!!”
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Just been to Peri's (again!) it is our first choice when visiting Minehead from London! Fantastic quality food and service! Great prices and very helpful! Yes not fast food but quality shouldn't be rushed! And what you receive is worth the wait! My son is allergic to dairy and gluten and they supplied mango sorbet and fruit free of charge!!! Very clean, great decor and before we go back to the city will be popping in for a lovely crepe again!

• Visited October 2013
Hungerford, United Kingdom
“Definitely not worth a penny”
Reviewed 4 October 2013

I went with my couple for a dessert and a coffee in the afternoon. We sat outside and ordered a crepe and waffle, and after 10 minutes they brought it to our table. The crepe could not have been smaller and they change you almost 5 pounds. When they waitress came I was curious to ask about something in the menu, and she corrected my pronunciation with sarcasm (I am Spanish). Definitely not the way to treat customers and too expensive for what you get. Will never come back.

• Visited July 2013
Somerset, United Kingdom
“A touch of France in Minehead”
Reviewed 3 October 2013

Visited for coffee and french strawberry tarts which were absolutely fantastic and having just returned from a prolonged visit to France can state they were better than a lot I actually ate in France. My coffee was large and hot and my friend`s crepe looked filling and she said was absolutely delightful. Service was prompt, efficient and friendly.

It is so refreshing to have a different choice of cafe from the run of the mill places on the Avenue and I wish them every success in their venture because they deserve to succeed.

• Visited August 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best”
Reviewed 21 September 2013 via mobile

I like peri because it has got a nice atmosphere also l'll let all my friends know too ,,..............................

• Visited April 2013